Creative Communication Network is pleased to announce three campaigns in 2012 benefiting charitable causes that we wish to support. Please join with us in our efforts.
For one month in each quarter, CCN will donate and match the proceeds from the First Friday Book Synopsis and contribute those funds directly to each of these charities. We will solicit additional contributions from clients and attendees who wish to help us with donations.
April-June: We will support the Relay for Life program in North Texas. This program is sponsored by the American Cancer Society, and CCN President Karl J. Krayer has walked in the relay for several years. Last year, with the outstanding support of CCN clients and attendees of the First Friday Book Synopsis, he raised the largest individual contribution in the region.
July-September: We will support the Fisher House, which provides temporary housing for military families. The Dallas location is at the VA Hospital, and last year, we donated just over $500 from a special synopsis delivered by Randy Mayeux. Fisher House is rated with 4 stars, the highest rating given by Charity Navigator.
October-December: We will support CitySquare, formerly Central Dallas Ministries, where Randy Mayeux presents regular urban engagement book synopses. Last year, this organization sponsored one of our synopses. Its’ mission and purpose is to address the root cause of poverty in our community.
Look for more information as we get closer to these dates.
We appreciate your support of our charitable endeavors in 2012.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 Posted by kjkrayer | Karl's blog entries | CCN, CitySquare, Creative Communication Network, Dallas Central Ministries, first friday book synopsis, Fisher House, Karl Krayer, Randy Mayeux, Relay for Life, VA Hospital, Veterans Hospital | Leave a comment
Did you see us in the Dallas Morning News Business Section?
Purchase our book synopses from 15minutebusinessbooks.com.
We present two books a month, every month, and make the audio recordings and handouts of our synopses available at our companion site, 15minutebusinessbooks.com
Meet our 2015 Sponsor
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Reading the handout, listening to the recording – it was “…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasJuly 10th, 201511 days to go.
First Friday Book Synopsis (on the SECOND Friday in July) - July 10, 2015Friday, July 10, 2015 ⋅ FFBS only (online sales): $29.00 ⋅ FFBS only (Harvard Business School Club of Dallas): $29.00
- RT @ArtOfLinkedIn: Apple has sold over 800,000,000 iPhones since the June 29, 2007 (8 years ago today). 1 hour ago
- RT @ArtOfLinkedIn: RT ronanburtenshaw: #Greece's Finance Minister signs off on a 50% reduction in debt for Germany in 1954. http://t.co/s36… 1 hour ago
- RT @ArtOfLinkedIn: This is what disruption looks like — iPhones versus digital cameras http://t.co/91m7XBNF7R 1 hour ago
- I am in Houston for the first Wardens' Retreat for 2015. Attendance is a bit down, but spirit and participation are both quite high. 1 month ago
- Today's Dallas Morning News has a feature article about the First Friday Book Synopsis. Link; dallasnews.com/business/colum… http://t.co/AbfBiILX5T 1 month ago
- Again - it is absurd that Colby Lewis did not get to go 9 innings tonight with an 11-1 Texas lead and fewer than 90 pitches in 8 innings! 1 month ago
- The Rangers' Rodriguez should have gone out for the 9th for a complete game. The lead was 7-1, and his pitch count was not high. Absurd. 1 month ago
- Don't forget Running for Clean Water on May 9. For information or to register, go to: r4cw.webconnex.com/register http://t.co/dupwDGonDi 1 month ago
- 11 Must-See TED Talks bobmorris.biz/11-must-see-te… 16 hours ago
- One Fan’s All-Time MLB All Star Team bobmorris.biz/one-fans-all-t… 16 hours ago
- Engagement, Free Agent Style bobmorris.biz/engagement-fre… 16 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 966,378 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Ego vs. EQ, insight from Jen Shirkani – (or, maybe, it is a real fight with your JQ – your “Jerk Quotient”)
- A conversation with Grant McCracken on how to build “a living, breathing culture”
- Big Data May Already Be Disrupting Your Favorite Sport
- Laurie Sudbrink: An interview by Bob Morris
- 4 Assumptions We Make About Every Successful Business – Insight from my e-book, 12 Vital Signs of Organizational Health
- Don’t Forget the Fundamentals; Don’t Neglect Them – Even as We seek New Insights and Strategies