Creative Communication Network is pleased to announce three campaigns in 2012 benefiting charitable causes that we wish to support. Please join with us in our efforts.
For one month in each quarter, CCN will donate and match the proceeds from the First Friday Book Synopsis and contribute those funds directly to each of these charities. We will solicit additional contributions from clients and attendees who wish to help us with donations.
April-June: We will support the Relay for Life program in North Texas. This program is sponsored by the American Cancer Society, and CCN President Karl J. Krayer has walked in the relay for several years. Last year, with the outstanding support of CCN clients and attendees of the First Friday Book Synopsis, he raised the largest individual contribution in the region.
July-September: We will support the Fisher House, which provides temporary housing for military families. The Dallas location is at the VA Hospital, and last year, we donated just over $500 from a special synopsis delivered by Randy Mayeux. Fisher House is rated with 4 stars, the highest rating given by Charity Navigator.
October-December: We will support CitySquare, formerly Central Dallas Ministries, where Randy Mayeux presents regular urban engagement book synopses. Last year, this organization sponsored one of our synopses. Its’ mission and purpose is to address the root cause of poverty in our community.
Look for more information as we get closer to these dates.
We appreciate your support of our charitable endeavors in 2012.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 Posted by kjkrayer | Karl's blog entries | CCN, CitySquare, Creative Communication Network, Dallas Central Ministries, first friday book synopsis, Fisher House, Karl Krayer, Randy Mayeux, Relay for Life, VA Hospital, Veterans Hospital | Leave a comment
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Event
• Hire a Sales Superstar Workshop
March 26 — 8am – 12pm
$199 per person
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasFebruary 6th, 2015The big day is here.
- The Parable of the Abandoned Blogs and Twitter Accounts – Execution Really is All About Finishing What You Start: wp.me/pmm68-8IK 13 hours ago
- Speakers Need Visual Cues to Help Them Speak With Verbal Punch, Avoiding the Dreaded Monotone: wp.me/pmm68-9Ag 18 hours ago
- Here's a Creative Use of "Silence - Together" - A Great Focusing Tool for Your Teams: wp.me/pmm68-95u 18 hours ago
- The Imitation Game was really good. It should have won on Sunday night. 1 week ago
- At Moody for SMU and UCF. SMU by 7 with 9:41 to play. 1 month ago
- #WHATASHOTXA 210 1 month ago
- Read my blog post about Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/spa… 1 month ago
- Read my newest post about the best books in 2014. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/bes… 1 month ago
- Andreas Kluth on “The Catastrophe of Success” bobmorris.biz/andreas-kluth-… 1 hour ago
- Greg McKeown: An interview by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/greg-mckeown-a… 2 hours ago
- From Bedouin To Billionaire: How Mohed Altrad Became Europe’s Scaffolding King bobmorris.biz/from-bedouin-t… 2 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 891,810 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Blame Your Bad Group Decisions on Peer Pressure – No Matter How Old You Are – (More Insight from Wiser)
- Discover New Writers Who Don’t Write About Business
- Ram Charan’s The Attacker’s Advantage: A book review by Bob Morris
- Speakers Need Visual Cues to Help Them Speak With Verbal Punch, Avoiding the Dreaded Monotone
- Maybe The World Isn’t Quite As Flat As We Imagined… – Insight from World 3.0 by Pankaj Ghemawat
- Caroline L. Arnold: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris