Acclaimed author J.K. Rowling, who penned the widly popular Harry Potter series, has received great enthusiasm about her announcement that she will write a new book for an adult audience.
She could have a best-seller before she even writes a word.
In research conducted by Netbase Solutions, Inc., published in the Wall Street Journal (February 25-26, 2012, p. C4), reactions to the announcement are as follows:
Excited – 58%
Memories of Potter – 34%
Jokes – 6%
Skepticism – 2%
The reactions were consolidated from 4,800 posts on Twitter and Facebook, between February 23-24.
I did not read any of the Harry Potter books, but my daughter did, and also saw all the movies.
I think I will read this one, whatever it is, and whenever it comes out, just out of curiosity.
What about you? Let’s talk about it really soon.
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events
• Sales Bootcamp
February 12 & 13 — 9am – 4pm
$2,500 per person
• Hire a Sales Superstar Workshop
March 26 — 8am – 12pm
$199 per person
High Profile Staffing – Hiring Excellence
If you want a “staffing” company, we can refer you. If you want a business partner, who is invested in your success, we should talk.
(Here’s an interview with Bronwyn Allen, President of High Profile).
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasFebruary 6th, 2015The big day is here.
- "The Holy Grail of Confidence for Women" by @dtkresources on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/20140611… 35 minutes ago
- Caroline L. Arnold: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris: wp.me/pmm68-9yO 1 hour ago
- Anti-Racism Speech-Dale Hansen,1st sports anchor since 2 decades ago n LA that I’ve heard take on serious topics well huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/26/dal… 1 hour ago
- The Imitation Game was really good. It should have won on Sunday night. 4 days ago
- At Moody for SMU and UCF. SMU by 7 with 9:41 to play. 4 weeks ago
- #WHATASHOTXA 210 4 weeks ago
- Read my blog post about Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/spa… 1 month ago
- Read my newest post about the best books in 2014. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/bes… 1 month ago
- The Responsible Leader: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/the-responsibl… 4 hours ago
- Christine Lagarde visits The Daily Show with John Stewart: A Two-Part Conversation bobmorris.biz/christine-laga… 4 hours ago
- A Brief History of Big Data Everyone Should Read bobmorris.biz/a-brief-histor… 1 day ago
Recent visitor count
- 890,146 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Caroline L. Arnold: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Groups; Meetings; Communicating – You’re Doing It Wrong! – (Insight From Wiser By Sunstein And Hastie)
- Grisham’s Newest Book Cries For the Sequel We Don’t Want
- Vaden’s Unique Approach to Managing Time Deserves Attention
- A Tidy-Up Book Cleans Up on the Best-Seller List
- Sometimes it Takes a Well-Timed, Well-Placed Encounter with a Two-By-Four