Creative Communication Network is pleased to announce three campaigns in 2012 benefiting charitable causes that we wish to support. Please join with us in our efforts.
For one month in each quarter, CCN will donate and match the proceeds from the First Friday Book Synopsis and contribute those funds directly to each of these charities. We will solicit additional contributions from clients and attendees who wish to help us with donations.
April-June: We will support the Relay for Life program in North Texas. This program is sponsored by the American Cancer Society, and CCN President Karl J. Krayer has walked in the relay for several years. Last year, with the outstanding support of CCN clients and attendees of the First Friday Book Synopsis, he raised the largest individual contribution in the region.
July-September: We will support the Fisher House, which provides temporary housing for military families. The Dallas location is at the VA Hospital, and last year, we donated just over $500 from a special synopsis delivered by Randy Mayeux. Fisher House is rated with 4 stars, the highest rating given by Charity Navigator.
October-December: We will support CitySquare, formerly Central Dallas Ministries, where Randy Mayeux presents regular urban engagement book synopses. Last year, this organization sponsored one of our synopses. Its’ mission and purpose is to address the root cause of poverty in our community.
Look for more information as we get closer to these dates.
We appreciate your support of our charitable endeavors in 2012.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 Posted by kjkrayer | Karl's blog entries | CCN, CitySquare, Creative Communication Network, Dallas Central Ministries, first friday book synopsis, Fisher House, Karl Krayer, Randy Mayeux, Relay for Life, VA Hospital, Veterans Hospital | Leave a comment
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events
• Sales Bootcamp
February 12 & 13 — 9am – 4pm
$2,500 per person
• Hire a Sales Superstar Workshop
March 26 — 8am – 12pm
$199 per person
High Profile Staffing – Hiring Excellence
If you want a “staffing” company, we can refer you. If you want a business partner, who is invested in your success, we should talk.
(Here’s an interview with Bronwyn Allen, President of High Profile).
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasFebruary 6th, 2015The big day is here.
- RT @BeschlossDC: Abraham Lincoln, photographed 155 years ago tomorrow at Cooper Union NYC, by Mathew Brady: http://t.co/UxUNdBDfe6 18 hours ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: Grand Teton National Park, photographed by Ansel Adams (1942), was founded today 1929: http://t.co/dzSKZJCfHW 22 hours ago
- Don’t Mumble – Your Communication Tip of the Day (One Reason why Todd Bradley is not the CEO of HP): wp.me/pmm68-6pC 22 hours ago
- The Imitation Game was really good. It should have won on Sunday night. 2 days ago
- At Moody for SMU and UCF. SMU by 7 with 9:41 to play. 3 weeks ago
- #WHATASHOTXA 210 3 weeks ago
- Read my blog post about Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/spa… 1 month ago
- Read my newest post about the best books in 2014. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/bes… 1 month ago
- The Attacker’s Advantage: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/the-attackers-… 11 hours ago
- Lois Braverman (chief executive of the Ackerman Institute for the Family) in “The Corner Office” bobmorris.biz/lois-braverman… 11 hours ago
- Andrea Ovans on “What Is a Business Model?” bobmorris.biz/andrea-ovans-o… 11 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 889,644 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- A Tidy-Up Book Cleans Up on the Best-Seller List
- Sometimes it Takes a Well-Timed, Well-Placed Encounter with a Two-By-Four
- The Newest Business Book on the Brain
- Charan’s New Book is Off to a Great Start
- Create and Host your Own Mini-Seminar, with Synopses from 15minutebusinessbooks.com
- Dick and Emily Axelrod : Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris