Before you decide upon an ethics program for your organization, consider how the facilitator conducts it, and what content he or she exposes your people to.
We don’t think training people about ethics should be from a situational or conditional perspective. We don’t believe in excuses or promises. We don’t believe in people sitting in a chair absorbing content. We think participants must immerse themselves in the world of ethical behavior and then practically apply that behavior every day on the job. We are serious about this. However, learning about ethics does not have to be uncomfortable, dry, and a guilt trip. We make it interesting and fun by emphasizing interaction and participant input. Afterwards, many people want even more!
In the 2-hour program we offer at Creative Communication Network, we use the following agenda to cover these topics:
- Traits: A failure in ethics starts with the loss of foundational human traits. What kind of person works in an ethical organization?
- Danger Signs: Most ethical failure is quite unintentional. Discover and examine your organization’s own danger signs.
- Prevention: An “ounce of prevention” is good for physical health, and it is equally good for ethical health. What preventative disciplines do you have in place in your organization?
- Ethical Bases: Sometimes, ethical failure is the failure to cover every ethical base. Does your organization have all the key players, and elements, in place?
- Scenario Discussion: Each participant will also participate in some challenging scenarios that open up discussion for noble, ethical behavior. We will also have time for questions and answers.
We call our program:
Ethical Undergirding in a World of Intentional, even Willful, Blindness
- 2-HOUR INTERACTIVE, FAST-PACED TRAINING SESSION
- CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION FOR ALL ATTENDEES
- CERTIFIED LIST OF ATTENDEES FOR YOUR COMPANY’S RECORDS
Here are the terms:
- $800 facilitation fee for an unlimited number of participants.
- $3.50 per-person materials fee.
- Discounts available for same-day, 2-sessions – $1500; same-day, 4-sessions – $2750.
- You are responsible for any location or audio-visual equipment rental, and refreshments.
- 50% deposit required upon booking.
We’re really excited about this program. We are confident about what we do.
Complete information is available simply by calling (972) 980-0383. You can also send an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS COULD BE THE BEST $800 YOUR COMPANY HAS EVER SPENT!
SHIELD YOURSELF FROM DAMAGING, COSTLY LAWSUITS BY CERTIFYING YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH OUR ETHICS TRAINING