A Half-Century of Automotive Eyesores
Please click here to read an article written by Damian Joseph that is featured online by Bloomberg Businessweek. There is a slide show of the “Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years.”
Considering how many new cars are rolled out every year, it’s no surprise that a few might be just plain homely. There’s a chance that certain styles might become fashionable with a dash of retro hip. (Well, maybe not from the 1970s.) But for the most part, these 50 cars will never be anything but design duds.
No comments yet.
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events
• Sales Bootcamp
February 12 & 13 — 9am – 4pm
$2,500 per person
• Hire a Sales Superstar Workshop
March 26 — 8am – 12pm
$199 per person
High Profile Staffing – Hiring Excellence
If you want a “staffing” company, we can refer you. If you want a business partner, who is invested in your success, we should talk.
(Here’s an interview with Bronwyn Allen, President of High Profile).
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasFebruary 6th, 2015The big day is here.
- "Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg - Some Lessons, and My Seven Takeaways " by @Randy1116 on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/lean-she… 1 hour ago
- Does Your Audience Find You Trustworthy? -- 4 Components Of Ethos: wp.me/pmm68-1Y4 1 hour ago
- Maybe The World Isn't Quite As Flat As We Imagined… - Insight from World 3.0 by Pankaj Ghemawat: wp.me/pmm68-9A7 1 hour ago
- The Imitation Game was really good. It should have won on Sunday night. 5 days ago
- At Moody for SMU and UCF. SMU by 7 with 9:41 to play. 4 weeks ago
- #WHATASHOTXA 210 4 weeks ago
- Read my blog post about Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/spa… 1 month ago
- Read my newest post about the best books in 2014. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/bes… 1 month ago
- Caroline L. Arnold: Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/caroline-l-arn… 4 hours ago
- Fighting over the Founders: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/fighting-over-… 4 hours ago
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran (chief executive of Tata Consultancy Services) in “The Corner Office” bobmorris.biz/natarajan-chan… 4 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 890,508 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Maybe The World Isn’t Quite As Flat As We Imagined… – Insight from World 3.0 by Pankaj Ghemawat
- Caroline L. Arnold: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Groups; Meetings; Communicating – You’re Doing It Wrong! – (Insight From Wiser By Sunstein And Hastie)
- Grisham’s Newest Book Cries For the Sequel We Don’t Want
- Vaden’s Unique Approach to Managing Time Deserves Attention
- A Tidy-Up Book Cleans Up on the Best-Seller List