Too little time to read the latest business books?
We have the solution!
We read them for you!
Join us on the First Friday of each month and let us summarize TWO of the latest business best-sellers while you eat a full breakfast buffet!
“cover-to-cover twice – in just one hour!”
FFBS brought to you by “The Business Knowledge Brokers”
Randy Mayeux and Karl Krayer
Now in our 18th Year!
“…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
First Friday Book Synopsis Event Info
|Next FFBS session is September 4th. Please register by September 2nd (but walk-ins are welcome!)
|September 4, 2015||6:45am – Registration|
|Park City Club||7:00am – Breakfast|
|5956 Sherry Lane||7:30am – 1st Book|
|Suite 1700||7:45am – 2nd Book|
|Dallas, Texas||8:00am – Drawing|
|FFBS only $31 per person||($29 when paid online)|
|FFBS AND Bonus Program only $56 per person||($54 when paid online)|
September Bonus Program – 8:30-9:30
Jennifer Shirkani leads us though her book Ego Vs. EQ. — cost, $25.00; includes copy of her book.
Limited seating! Register now!
What you get for only $31 per person ($29 when paid online)
- Join business professionals from throughout the metroplex
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet – at a price comparable to continentals!
- Save time by learning the essence of two major business best sellers
- Listen to thoughtful and insightful professional commentary
- Earn a chance to win a copy of each book in the closing drawing
- Network with other business professionals
- Leave with a sheet of important “quotables” from both books
|First Friday Book Synopsis Sponsored by:||Buy session recordings|
Order our free report: The Essential Fifteen, If you haven’t read these fifteen books, you’re behind the curve