Too little time to read the latest business books?
We have the solution!
We read them for you!
Join us on the First Friday of each month and let us summarize TWO of the latest business best-sellers while you eat a full breakfast buffet!
“cover-to-cover twice – in just one hour!”
FFBS brought to you by “The Business Knowledge Brokers”
Randy Mayeux and Karl Krayer
Now in our 18th Year!
“…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
First Friday Book Synopsis Event Info
|Next FFBS session is June 5th. Please register by June 3rd (but walk-ins are welcome!)
|June 5, 2015||6:45am – Registration|
|Park City Club||7:00am – Breakfast|
|5956 Sherry Lane||7:30am – 1st Book|
|Suite 1700||7:45am – 2nd Book|
|Dallas, Texas||8:00am – Drawing|
|FFBS only $31 per person||($29 when paid online)|
And, meet our June Charity Sponsor
Limited seating! Register now!
What you get for only $31 per person ($29 when paid online)
- Join business professionals from throughout the metroplex
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet – at a price comparable to continentals!
- Save time by learning the essence of two major business best sellers
- Listen to thoughtful and insightful professional commentary
- Earn a chance to win a copy of each book in the closing drawing
- Network with other business professionals
- Leave with a sheet of important “quotables” from both books
|First Friday Book Synopsis Sponsored by:||Buy session recordings|
Order our free report: The Essential Fifteen, If you haven’t read these fifteen books, you’re behind the curve
Did you see us in the Dallas Morning News Business Section?
Purchase our book synopses from 15minutebusinessbooks.com.
We present two books a month, every month, and make the audio recordings and handouts of our synopses available at our companion site, 15minutebusinessbooks.com
Meet our 2015 Sponsor
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events — Serious Training for the Serious Sales Professional
• MAXIMIZE YOUR LINKEDIN (Click here for all the details)
$295 per person
(Click here for information about this terrific opportunity)
And, meet our June Charity Sponsor
The Kellermann Foundation is a U.S. Christian non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing resources for health, education, spiritual outreach, and economic empowerment for the benefit of the Batwa pygmies and adjacent communities in southwest Uganda. In 1992, the Batwa were evicted from the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest when it was made a World Heritage Site to protect the endangered mountain gorilla. As hunter/gatherers, the Batwa had no title to land and were given no compensation. As one of the most impoverished people groups on earth, their existence became a major struggle for survival.
American physician Dr. Scott Kellermann and his wife, Carol, began serving as medical missionaries to the Batwa in 2001. The Kellermann Foundation was created to support and expand their work, empowering the Batwa to break the cycle of poverty through the Batwa Development Program, providing healthcare to all residents of the region through Bwindi Community Hospital, and educating nurses at Uganda Nursing School Bwindi. These partner programs address the root causes of extreme poverty and poor health, making a daily difference in thousands of lives in this remote corner of Uganda.
Reading the handout, listening to the recording – it was “…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasJune 5th, 201513 days to go.
- More Than A Summary; A 15minutebusinessbooks Book Synopsis Can Be a Valuable Tool for You and Your Team: wp.me/pmm68-9JV 8 hours ago
- “Ghost Readers for the Business Set”-Dallas Morning News’ Cheryl Hall's Description of First Friday Book Synopsis: wp.me/pmm68-9KZ 8 hours ago
- The Case of the Disposable American Worker(s) - (Fossil reminds us, Where will the jobs be?): wp.me/pmm68-9Ls 8 hours ago
- I am in Houston for the first Wardens' Retreat for 2015. Attendance is a bit down, but spirit and participation are both quite high. 20 hours ago
- Today's Dallas Morning News has a feature article about the First Friday Book Synopsis. Link; dallasnews.com/business/colum… http://t.co/AbfBiILX5T 1 week ago
- Again - it is absurd that Colby Lewis did not get to go 9 innings tonight with an 11-1 Texas lead and fewer than 90 pitches in 8 innings! 2 weeks ago
- The Rangers' Rodriguez should have gone out for the 9th for a complete game. The lead was 7-1, and his pitch count was not high. Absurd. 2 weeks ago
- Don't forget Running for Clean Water on May 9. For information or to register, go to: r4cw.webconnex.com/register http://t.co/dupwDGonDi 3 weeks ago
- Gary Hamel: One Q&A on Employee Engagement bobmorris.biz/gary-hamel-one… 1 day ago
- Light a Fire under Your Business: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/light-a-fire-u… 1 day ago
- Fred Kiel: An interview by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/fred-kiel-an-i… 1 day ago
Recent visitor count
- 937,537 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Mark Goulston: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Philip Kotler: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Where Will My Next Customer Come From? – “You have to Sell, Every Day” – (Reflections on the Challenges of the Independent Worker)
- Rodd Wagner: Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Richard Newton: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- We Need Better Communication Skills – A Slight Rant