Too little time to read the latest business books?
We have the solution!
We read them for you!
Join us on the First Friday of each month and let us summarize TWO of the latest business best-sellers while you eat a full breakfast buffet!
“cover-to-cover twice – in just one hour!”
FFBS brought to you by “The Business Knowledge Brokers”
Randy Mayeux and Karl Krayer
Now in our 18th Year!
“…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
First Friday Book Synopsis Event Info
Note that the program will be on the SECOND Friday in July
|Next FFBS session is July 10th. Please register by July 8th (but walk-ins are welcome!)
|July 10, 2015||6:45am – Registration|
|Park City Club||7:00am – Breakfast|
|5956 Sherry Lane||7:30am – 1st Book|
|Suite 1700||7:45am – 2nd Book|
|Dallas, Texas||8:00am – Drawing|
|FFBS only $31 per person||($29 when paid online)|
Limited seating! Register now!
What you get for only $31 per person ($29 when paid online)
- Join business professionals from throughout the metroplex
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet – at a price comparable to continentals!
- Save time by learning the essence of two major business best sellers
- Listen to thoughtful and insightful professional commentary
- Earn a chance to win a copy of each book in the closing drawing
- Network with other business professionals
- Leave with a sheet of important “quotables” from both books
|First Friday Book Synopsis Sponsored by:||Buy session recordings|
Order our free report: The Essential Fifteen, If you haven’t read these fifteen books, you’re behind the curve
Did you see us in the Dallas Morning News Business Section?
Purchase our book synopses from 15minutebusinessbooks.com.
We present two books a month, every month, and make the audio recordings and handouts of our synopses available at our companion site, 15minutebusinessbooks.com
Meet our 2015 Sponsor
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Reading the handout, listening to the recording – it was “…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasJuly 10th, 20154 days to go.
First Friday Book Synopsis (on the SECOND Friday in July) - July 10, 2015Friday, July 10, 2015 ⋅ FFBS only (online sales): $29.00 ⋅ FFBS only (Harvard Business School Club of Dallas): $29.00
- As in all corporate environments, the question always is, Just who's working for who? frontburner.dmagazine.com/2015/07/06/the… 9 hours ago
- This Friday. First Friday Book Synopsis: Elon Musk, & Rosabeth Moss Kanter. Bringing America's Infrastructure Back: wp.me/pmm68-9Nb 14 hours ago
- Here is the July, 2015 New York Times Business Books Best Sellers List - Triggers by Marshall Goldsmith is at #1: wp.me/pmm68-9PA 14 hours ago
- I am in Houston for the first Wardens' Retreat for 2015. Attendance is a bit down, but spirit and participation are both quite high. 1 month ago
- Today's Dallas Morning News has a feature article about the First Friday Book Synopsis. Link; dallasnews.com/business/colum… http://t.co/AbfBiILX5T 1 month ago
- Again - it is absurd that Colby Lewis did not get to go 9 innings tonight with an 11-1 Texas lead and fewer than 90 pitches in 8 innings! 2 months ago
- The Rangers' Rodriguez should have gone out for the 9th for a complete game. The lead was 7-1, and his pitch count was not high. Absurd. 2 months ago
- Don't forget Running for Clean Water on May 9. For information or to register, go to: r4cw.webconnex.com/register http://t.co/dupwDGonDi 2 months ago
- 5 Elon Musk Interviews, with Videos and Annotations bobmorris.biz/5-elon-musk-in… 22 hours ago
- 5 Elon Musk Interviews, with Videos and Annotations bobmorris.biz/?p=33523 22 hours ago
- Donald Trump: An American Tale bobmorris.biz/donald-trump-a… 22 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 974,067 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Here is the July, 2015 New York Times Business Books Best Sellers List – Triggers by Marshall Goldsmith is at #1
- John Ferling: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- From Every Hill and Molehill, Let Freedom Ring – (We Hold These Truths to Be Self-Evident – Yes, We Do!)
- Fascinating Facts about the Declaration of Independence
- The Old Words, and Maybe the Old Books, Are Best of All
- You Want Proof That We Live in a VUCA World? – Just Check the Latest Supreme Court Decisions; or, Consider Apple Music