Too little time to read the latest business books?
We have the solution!
We read them for you!
Join us on the First Friday of each month and let us summarize TWO of the latest business best-sellers while you eat a full breakfast buffet!
“cover-to-cover twice – in just one hour!”
FFBS brought to you by “The Business Knowledge Brokers”
Randy Mayeux and Karl Krayer
Now in our 18th Year!
“…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
First Friday Book Synopsis Event Info
|Next FFBS session is April 3rd. Please register by April 1st (but walk-ins are welcome!)
|April 3, 2015||6:45am – Registration|
|Park City Club||7:00am – Breakfast|
|5956 Sherry Lane||7:30am – 1st Book|
|Suite 1700||7:45am – 2nd Book|
|Dallas, Texas||8:00am – Drawing|
|FFBS only $31 per person||($29 when paid online)|
|BONUS program – Scaling Up||$15 additional|
And, meet our April Sponsor
Tom Meyer, a Dallas based Certified Gazelles coach, invites FFBS attendees to an April 29 Scaling-Up Business Workshop at Bent Tree Country Club. More information
Bonus program following main gathering
FFBS on Scaling Up, includes copy of book: (cost; $15.00).
Limited seating! Register now!
What you get for only $31 per person ($29 when paid online)
- Join business professionals from throughout the metroplex
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet – at a price comparable to continentals!
- Save time by learning the essence of two major business best sellers
- Listen to thoughtful and insightful professional commentary
- Earn a chance to win a copy of each book in the closing drawing
- Network with other business professionals
- Leave with a sheet of important “quotables” from both books
|First Friday Book Synopsis Sponsored by:||Buy session recordings|
Order our free report: The Essential Fifteen, If you haven’t read these fifteen books, you’re behind the curve
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events — Serious Training for the Serious Sales Professional
(Both events will be held in Dallas, at the Acuity Headquarters)
• Mission: Sales Boot Camp
$2,500 per person
• Sales Management Boot Camp
$1,295 per person
(Click here for information about this terrific opportunity)
And, meet our April, 2015 Sponsor
Tom Meyer, Dallas-based Certified Gazelles coach, invites you to an April 29 Scaling-Up Business Workshop at Bent Tree Country Club, designed to help leaders of companies and organizations make four key decisions about People, Strategy, Cash Flow, and Execution. Click here for more information about this workshop designed to help your business “scale up!”
And, Tom will offer a quick-look workshop on a few of the principles found in Scaling Up, the book by Verne Harnish, with special emphasis on the Personal One-Page Plan (a valuable take-away for all participants). Tom’s bonus session will be from 8:30-9:30, immediately following our regular session. The $15 cost for the bonus program includes a copy of the book.
Reading the handout, listening to the recording – it was “…like Power-Reading a Business Book”
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasApril 3rd, 20158 days to go.
- David Allen's Next Actions; Csikszentmihalyi's Clear Goals - Do You Know What to Do Next?: wp.me/pmm68-9EU 11 hours ago
- Are You Actually Doing Work? Or, Just Signaling that Work is Being Done,without Actually Doing the Work?-Peter Thiel: wp.me/pmm68-9nH 11 hours ago
- A Bothersome Thought - You Can Be The Best, and Still Be At Great Risk: wp.me/pmm68-9oo 11 hours ago
- David McCullough has a new book on The Wright Brothers scheduled for a May 15 release. Read my blog post: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/can… 17 hours ago
- Get ready for the next Jack Welch epistle. It releases on April 15. My blog post about that is here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/ano… 2 days ago
- I don't want another SMU - UConn game on Sunday. Too dangerous with momentum and a partisan crowd. Go Tulsa! 1 week ago
- Yet another book about the Yalta Conference came out tbis week. It's by Susan Butler published by Knopf. 1 week ago
- If you like manufacturing in America, you will like this book by Dan DiMicco. Read my blog post here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/let… 2 weeks ago
- Kara Penn: An interview by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/kara-penn-an-i… 21 hours ago
- The High-Speed Company: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/the-high-speed… 21 hours ago
- Dorothy Leonard on “How to Prevent Experts from Hoarding Knowledge” bobmorris.biz/dorothy-leonar… 21 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 901,127 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- David Allen’s Next Actions; Csikszentmihalyi’s Clear Goals – Do You Know What to Do Next?
- Can’t Wait for McCullough’s Next Book About The Wright Brothers
- Annual Physicals, Vital Signs… for Your “Personal” Life, and for Your Organization
- A Brief Blog Milestone Update
- Bernhard Schroeder: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Maybe Violence Has a Future? Read This Book Before You Decide