Too little time to read the latest business books?
We have the solution!
We read them for you!
Join us on the First Friday of each month and let us summarize TWO of the latest business best-sellers while you eat a full breakfast buffet!
“cover-to-cover twice – in just one hour!”
FFBS brought to you by “The Business Knowledge Brokers”
Randy Mayeux and Karl Krayer
Now in our 17th Year!
First Friday Book Synopsis Event Info
|Next FFBS session is March 6th. Please register by March 4th (but walk-ins are welcome!)
|March 6, 2015||6:45am – Registration|
|Park City Club||7:00am – Breakfast|
|5956 Sherry Lane||7:30am – 1st Book|
|Suite 1700||7:45am – 2nd Book|
|Dallas, Texas||8:00am – Drawing|
|FFBS only $31 per person||($29 when paid online)|
Limited seating! Register now!
What you get for only $31 per person ($29 when paid online)
- Join business professionals from throughout the metroplex
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet – at a price comparable to continentals!
- Save time by learning the essence of two major business best sellers
- Listen to thoughtful and insightful professional commentary
- Earn a chance to win a copy of each book in the closing drawing
- Network with other business professionals
- Leave with a sheet of important “quotables” from both books
|First Friday Book Synopsis Sponsored by:||Buy session recordings|
Order our free report: The Essential Fifteen, If you haven’t read these fifteen books, you’re behind the curve
Acuity – Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training, are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue throughout 2015. Just click here to visit their website – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2015.
Acuity Upcoming Events
• Sales Bootcamp
February 12 & 13 — 9am – 4pm
$2,500 per person
• Hire a Sales Superstar Workshop
March 26 — 8am – 12pm
$199 per person
High Profile Staffing – Hiring Excellence
If you want a “staffing” company, we can refer you. If you want a business partner, who is invested in your success, we should talk.
(Here’s an interview with Bronwyn Allen, President of High Profile).
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasFebruary 6th, 2015The big day is here.
- #scottpelley - I appreciate a person who knows when to use "fewer" instead of "less" 6 hours ago
- Have you Gotten Any Better – at ______? How About at Communicating with Your People?: wp.me/pmm68-9zc 7 hours ago
- RT @SuperheroFeed: 'STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS' director J.J. Abrams sends message to STAR TREK actor Leonard Nimoy. #RIPLeonardNimoy htt… 8 hours ago
- The Imitation Game was really good. It should have won on Sunday night. 3 days ago
- At Moody for SMU and UCF. SMU by 7 with 9:41 to play. 3 weeks ago
- #WHATASHOTXA 210 3 weeks ago
- Read my blog post about Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/spa… 1 month ago
- Read my newest post about the best books in 2014. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/bes… 1 month ago
- The Attacker’s Advantage: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/the-attackers-… 19 hours ago
- Lois Braverman (chief executive of the Ackerman Institute for the Family) in “The Corner Office” bobmorris.biz/lois-braverman… 19 hours ago
- Andrea Ovans on “What Is a Business Model?” bobmorris.biz/andrea-ovans-o… 19 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 889,746 visits
Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com
- Grisham’s Newest Book Cries For the Sequel We Don’t Want
- Vaden’s Unique Approach to Managing Time Deserves Attention
- A Tidy-Up Book Cleans Up on the Best-Seller List
- Sometimes it Takes a Well-Timed, Well-Placed Encounter with a Two-By-Four
- The Newest Business Book on the Brain
- Charan’s New Book is Off to a Great Start