S+B curent issue » S+B curent issue
No comments yet.
Please join us for our three offerings on CHANGE
PUBLIC WORKSHOP – FALL, 2014
Richardson Civic Center – Heights Room
411 W. Arapaho Road – Richardson, Texas
Register early – Seating limited to only 20 persons per session
Wednesday, November 12 – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MANAGING CHANGE Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Wednesday, November 12 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION FROM
CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE EXPERTS Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Thursday, November 13 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
LEADING CHANGE Facilitator: Karl J. Krayer, Ph.D.
Acuity: Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue for 2014. Visit their website at salesmadeeasy.com – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2014.
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasNovember 7th, 201416 days to go.
- Rod Pyle: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- A Modest Suggestion for Peyton Manning When He Retires (at, probably, the age of 75) – Become the Health Care Drill Instruction Czar
- “Now is the Time” is the Appeal – But “The Time” is so Slow in Coming – (Thoughts prompted by Jorge Ramos’s book, A Country for All)
- Greed is Good; Greed is Not Good — Some Thoughts about a Pretty Big Issue
- There Are Times When a “Pull-Away” Learning Experience Can Make a Huge Difference – We’ve Got Some “Change and Innovation” Workshops for You to Consider
- Seven Questions that Every Business Must Answer – (from Peter Thiel, Zero to One)
- Our CHANGE workshop is just around the corner. Please click here for details about our November 12 session: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 day ago
- We have a great workshop for you to learn how to cope with or manage change. Click here. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 2 days ago
- Be sure to register soon for our November 12 workshop on Managing Change. Click here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 3 days ago
- We can't wait for our CHANGE workshops on November 12 and 13. Early-bird registration is still available - Click:. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/we-… 4 days ago
- I just published a new blog post about Bob Woodward's 2005 book, The Secret Man. Click here to read it: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/woo… 2 weeks ago
- Tom Tierney on “Building a Life, Not a Résumé: An Interview by Stew Friedman bobmorris.biz/tom-tierney-on… 4 hours ago
- How Google Works: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/how-google-wor… 4 hours ago
- Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann on “How Smart, Connected Products Are Transforming Competition” bobmorris.biz/michael-e-port… 4 hours ago
- RT @StrategicGovt: 3 Ways a Leader Creates the Right Culture: bit.ly/16PercentBlog1… @mikemowery @Randy1116 @RonHolifield @ICMA @MunicipalL… 1 hour ago
- "Now is the Time" is the Appeal - But "The Time" is so Slow in Coming - (prompted by Jorge Ramos, A Country for All): wp.me/pmm68-9hh 1 hour ago
- A Modest Suggestion for Peyton Manning When He Retires (at 75) – Become the Health Care Drill Instruction Czar: wp.me/pmm68-9hl 1 hour ago
Recent visitor count
- 848,458 visits
- Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com