S+B curent issue » S+B curent issue
No comments yet.
Please join us for our three offerings on CHANGE
PUBLIC WORKSHOP – FALL, 2014
Richardson Civic Center – Heights Room
411 W. Arapaho Road – Richardson, Texas
Register early – Seating limited to only 20 persons per session
Wednesday, November 12 – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MANAGING CHANGE Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Wednesday, November 12 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION FROM
CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE EXPERTS Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Thursday, November 13 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
LEADING CHANGE Facilitator: Karl J. Krayer, Ph.D.
Acuity: Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue for 2014. Visit their website at salesmadeeasy.com – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2014.
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasNovember 7th, 201413 days to go.
- The Hardest Part of Your Job… – And, We are All Great at Avoiding, and Postponing, and Tackling This
- Maybe All Learning Starts with “Unlearning” – Insight from Marie Kondo, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Assumptions and Key Actions for Managing Change on November 12
- Randy’s Workshop Shows You How to Cope With Change You Did Not Initiate!
- Dominant Companies of Yesteryear, No Longer With Us – a Hidden Warning in Walter Cronkite’s 1967 Home Office of the Future
- If creativity, change, and innovation were easy… – Do You Need a Jump-Start? We might be able to help
- Do you know someone who fights change when something new is mandated that he or she didn't create? Read here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/ran… 1 day ago
- Our CHANGE workshop is just around the corner. Please click here for details about our November 12 session: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 4 days ago
- We have a great workshop for you to learn how to cope with or manage change. Click here. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 5 days ago
- Be sure to register soon for our November 12 workshop on Managing Change. Click here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 week ago
- We can't wait for our CHANGE workshops on November 12 and 13. Early-bird registration is still available - Click:. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/we-… 1 week ago
- What Peter Drucker Knew About 2020 bobmorris.biz/what-peter-dru… 15 hours ago
- Walter Isaacson: “Some Lessons from the Journey of Innovation (1843-2011)” bobmorris.biz/walter-isaacso… 15 hours ago
- Being Mortal: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/being-mortal-a… 1 day ago
- Seven Questions that Every Business Must Answer – (from Peter Thiel, Zero to One): wp.me/pmm68-9h1 1 hour ago
- But We Can't All Be Michael Jordan - The Challenge: Building Success with Average Folks: wp.me/pmm68-61E 2 hours ago
- A Modest Suggestion for Peyton Manning When He Retires (at age 75) – Become the Health Care Drill Instruction Czar: wp.me/pmm68-9hl 2 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 849,887 visits
- Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com