Please join us for our three offerings on CHANGE
PUBLIC WORKSHOP – FALL, 2014
Richardson Civic Center – Heights Room
411 W. Arapaho Road – Richardson, Texas
Register early – Seating limited to only 20 persons per session
Wednesday, November 12 – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MANAGING CHANGE Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Wednesday, November 12 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION FROM
CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE EXPERTS Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Thursday, November 13 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
LEADING CHANGE Facilitator: Karl J. Krayer, Ph.D.
Acuity: Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue for 2014. Visit their website at salesmadeeasy.com – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2014.
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasNovember 7th, 201418 days to go.
- Greed is Good; Greed is Not Good — Some Thoughts about a Pretty Big Issue
- There Are Times When a “Pull-Away” Learning Experience Can Make a Huge Difference – We’ve Got Some “Change and Innovation” Workshops for You to Consider
- Seven Questions that Every Business Must Answer – (from Peter Thiel, Zero to One)
- Robert Sher: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Learn to Manage Change You Didn’t Create at Our November 12 Workshop
- “Too Many Secrets” – Thoughts on Transparency, Openness, and Full, Effective Communication
- We have a great workshop for you to learn how to cope with or manage change. Click here. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 11 hours ago
- Be sure to register soon for our November 12 workshop on Managing Change. Click here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 day ago
- We can't wait for our CHANGE workshops on November 12 and 13. Early-bird registration is still available - Click:. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/we-… 2 days ago
- I just published a new blog post about Bob Woodward's 2005 book, The Secret Man. Click here to read it: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/woo… 1 week ago
- Please read my newest blog post about our three public workshops on change on November 12-13: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/we-… 2 weeks ago
- Michael Schrage on “How to Craft Great Business Experiments” bobmorris.biz/michael-schrag… 11 hours ago
- Fail Better: A book review by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/fail-better-a-… 11 hours ago
- How to Push Your Team Out of a Rut bobmorris.biz/how-to-push-yo… 11 hours ago
- Steve Jobs; The Power of Habit; Outliers; Which books are on your “I Never Got around to Reading This" List: wp.me/pmm68-6M8 5 minutes ago
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg - My Seven Takeaways: wp.me/pmm68-7qN 6 minutes ago
- Recognition, Responsibility, and then Money, for a World Made up of Teams - Insight from Ken May, CEO, Topgolf: wp.me/pmm68-9gB 7 minutes ago
Recent visitor count
- 847,685 visits
- Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com