A Half-Century of Automotive Eyesores
Please click here to read an article written by Damian Joseph that is featured online by Bloomberg Businessweek. There is a slide show of the “Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years.”
Considering how many new cars are rolled out every year, it’s no surprise that a few might be just plain homely. There’s a chance that certain styles might become fashionable with a dash of retro hip. (Well, maybe not from the 1970s.) But for the most part, these 50 cars will never be anything but design duds.
No comments yet.
Please join us for our three offerings on CHANGE
PUBLIC WORKSHOP – FALL, 2014
Richardson Civic Center – Heights Room
411 W. Arapaho Road – Richardson, Texas
Register early – Seating limited to only 20 persons per session
Wednesday, November 12 – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MANAGING CHANGE Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Wednesday, November 12 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION FROM
CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE EXPERTS Facilitator: Randy Mayeux
Thursday, November 13 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
LEADING CHANGE Facilitator: Karl J. Krayer, Ph.D.
Acuity: Redefining Sales Cultures
Tom Niesen and his team, through Acuity Systems and Sandler Training are ready to help you improve your sales process and increase revenue for 2014. Visit their website at salesmadeeasy.com – and then, let Acuity help you improve your sales effectiveness in 2014.
- First Friday Book Synopsis in DallasNovember 7th, 20147 days to go.
- Tim Cook Reveals His (Open) Secret – A Moment that Matters
- Karl M. Kapp: Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris
- The Eyes of Madison Bumgarner’s Coach – A Lesson in World-Class Coaching from Dave Righetti, the Coach of the World Series MVP
- What is Your Plan When You Mess Up? – You will Probably Need One at Some Point
- Taylor Swift Seems to Win the Contest at Best at Branding
- Jeff Bloomfield: An interview by Bob Morris
- Do you know someone who fights change when something new is mandated that he or she didn't create? Read here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/ran… 1 week ago
- Our CHANGE workshop is just around the corner. Please click here for details about our November 12 session: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 week ago
- We have a great workshop for you to learn how to cope with or manage change. Click here. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 week ago
- Be sure to register soon for our November 12 workshop on Managing Change. Click here: ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/lea… 1 week ago
- We can't wait for our CHANGE workshops on November 12 and 13. Early-bird registration is still available - Click:. ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/we-… 1 week ago
- Michelle Munson (C.E.O. of Aspera) in “The Corner Office” bobmorris.biz/michelle-munso… 17 hours ago
- Robert Sher: Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris bobmorris.biz/robert-sher-pa… 17 hours ago
- Ronald Heifetz on “The harsh realities of effective leadership: when to assert authority & when to lead” bobmorris.biz/ronald-heifetz… 17 hours ago
- Come Out, Come Out: The Tim Cook Moment Is Here on.recode.net/1E6IFIG via @karaswisher 4 hours ago
- On Tim Cook's decision - You get tired of lying. You get tired of hiding. You get tired of not saying. recode.net/2014/10/31/com… 4 hours ago
- RT @suzie_rose: "BBC Sherlock has been cancelled" #ScaryStoriesIn5Words 4 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 852,630 visits
- Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsitedesign.com