Golly wobbles! Still more snappy quotations?
You got it, Kimosabe. Today’s your day.
Here are ten more snappy more quotations that caught my eye. You can use each of them in a variety of different situations (e.g. emails, proposals, formal presentations, reviews, blog posts). If you have others to share, I hope you will do so.
And again, I highly recommend The Yale Book of Quotations, brilliantly edited by Fred R. Shapiro and published by Yale University Press.
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” Oscar Wilde
2. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” David Brinkley
4. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” Anaïs Nin
5. “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” Mary Kay Ash
6. “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” Philip K. Dick
7. “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” Albert Einstein
8. “Reality is a collective hunch.” Lilly Tomlin
9. ”Few people have the imagination for reality.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. “I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.” Groucho Marx
No comments yet.