From time to time, I will let you know about an item of possible interest.
In the past, I have posted a few Q&As that provide an excerpt from the “Corner Office” column in the SundayBusiness section of The New York Times. In my opinion, Adam Bryant’s interview of John T. Chambers (chairman and CEO of Cisco Susyems) in the August 2, 2009, issue is far and away the most valuable I have read thus far.
This is a “must read.”
Here’s a link, then search for Corner Office:
Next LIVE Event
- First Friday Book Synopsis in Dallas (Second Friday in July only)July 12th, 201324 days to go.
- Bill Gates on “Three Things I’ve Learned From Warren Buffett”
- What’s Ahead: Is Involvement the New Engagement?
- Leadership Sustainability: A book review by Bob Morris
- Ray Attiyah: An interview by Bob Morris
- Focus; Customer Service – While on Vacation, Reminders of 2 Business Lessons
- Innovative Methods to Develop Leaders
- Bronwyn Allen on Keep Getting Better at Conversational Skills – &, Keep Learning
- Bob Morris on The 10,000 Hour Rule is Right! – No, it’s Not! – Yes, It Is!!!
- Monday night we have the Mark Master degree in Richardson. Any companions in the area are welcome to visit. 2 days ago
- Saturday morning is the MEM Degree in Garland upon three candidates from the Sachse Sheer group that I attend. 2 weeks ago
- I am at Richland College today with my ESL class. It meets for 3 hours on T and TH. 2 months ago
- On Tuesday, March 12, I will speak to the Cedar Hill Lions Club about the biography CRONKITE by Douglas Brinkley at 11:30 a.m. 3 months ago
- I just taught the Tom Steely class at FUMC-Garland. Very good people - lots of fun! Join us next Sunday morning. 3 months ago
- Our Artful Brain bobmorris.biz/our-artful-bra… 14 hours ago
- David Brooks on “Living With Mistakes” bobmorris.biz/david-brooks-o… 17 hours ago
- A Q&A with David Shenk bobmorris.biz/a-qa-with-davi… 17 hours ago
- Stopped off for a quick wifi fix-no access to Internet - In a beautiful valley in New Mexico. Back to blogging&tweeting regularly next week. 11 hours ago
- Bill Gates on "Three Things I’ve Learned From Warren Buffett" wp.me/pmm68-7Gy via @wordpressdotcom 14 hours ago
- What’s Ahead: Is Involvement the New Engagement? wp.me/pmm68-7FZ via @wordpressdotcom 14 hours ago
Recent visitor count
- 682,696 visits
- Site created and maintained by Dallas website design company bigDwebsites.com